How many pints of blood in the human body

Blood is one of the most important things for life. Blood circulates through our body and delivers essential substances like oxygen and nutrients to the body’s cells and everyone should be aware of the fact of blood because I may save your life or help you to show off your smartness to your friends or colleagues or your teacher or maybe girlfriend or maybe your crush or maybe for own knowledge. So if you are curious about how many pints of blood in the human body, then congrats you have found the right website. So we have bought the information here.

How many pints of blood in the human body

First of all, let’s check some facts about blood:

There are for parts in the blood, 1. plasma, 2. Red blood cells, 3. White blood cells

Plasma: plasma is the liquid part of the blood which is about 55 percent of the whole blood. The color of the plasma is yellowish. The 90 percent of plasma is water and the rest of the 10 percent consist of sugar, fat, minerals, etc. For blood clotting, it plays a vital role besides in order to keep a proper blood pressure the plasma helps. So, you might have a question that, how many pints of blood does a human have?

RCB or Red blood cells: These are the cells which can carry oxygen and gives the blood a distinctive color. It carries oxygen from the lung and takes the carbon I oxide back to the lung. The source of it is bone marrow. The shelf-life of RCB or red blood cells is 42 days on average.

WBC or White Blood Cell: WBC is also known as leukocytes. White blood cells are the backbone of the defense system of the body. WBC creates antibodies against the bacteria and viruses and also fights against malignant diseases. You might have got some hint of your answer, how many pints of blood in a human.

And here are some other facts about blood:

  1. The weight of total blood in the body is around 8 percent of whole body weight.
  2. Females have less blood than a man because of body size.
  3. The normal temperature of the blood is around 37 degrees Celsius.
  4. Tre is no known substitute of blood yet.

The function of blood:

  1. It carries oxygen and carbon dioxide.
  2. It carries the hormone and the wastes of the body.
  3. Regulates the temperature.
  4. WBC protects the body from any external organism attack.
  5. It fights allergies.
  6. Balances the ph in the body.
  7. Balances the water by transferring water to the tissues.

Way to have healthy blood:

Few good habits are there which can lead you to have healthy blood, exercising regularly always saves you from different health risks and the same in the case of blood it keeps the blood healthy. Eat more veggies and healthy food and avoid oily foods. Don’t smoke and don’t drink. Reduce mental stress. And this formula will definitely help you to have healthy blood.

What is the pint?

As you are curious about how many pints of blood in the human body, let me tell you about pint Pint is basically a unit of volume which is equal to the one eight of a gallon or 0.47 liters.

Amount of blood in the human body: The amount of blood in a human body varies with the age, sex, weight, physical condition. The average amount of blood in a human boy is equal to 4.5 – 5.5 liters of blood or 1.2 to 1.5 gallons of blood.

How many pints of blood in the body:

From the above discussion, we can calculate now the amount of blood in the pint unit in an adult human body. It is around 9 – 11 pints of blood is there in the human body. The volume varies with age, sex, weight and physical condition.

So, after all these long talks, I believe, that you know now how many pints of blood in the human body.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here