Infection isn’t a nice thing at all. In fact, any kind of disease is like a curse. And Yeast infection is such kind of disease that will make you uncomfortable badly. And in this modern world, man and woman are working equally. A woman may work at their kitchen or go to their office or run some business or might be an entrepreneur too but whatever she is, she might get infected by Yeast and to be honest Yeast infection is a pretty common thing in women. And if you want to know about the yeast infection symptoms in women, then you are on the right page. We are going to share all the information related to the Yeast infection and help you to understand what is Yeast infection, what are the effects, how to treat and even how to prevent. So without any further delay let’s get started with some new information that will help you.
Yeast is a type of Fungus which makes spores and you can find it almost everywhere even inside and outside of your body and as these are microscopic organisms, you can’t even see it by naked eyes. The Yeasts which lives in our body isn’t harmful always. In fact, the Yeast helps us in the process of fermentation and the bread you love to eat at breakfast is also made using Yeast.
Why does Yeast infection occur then?
Actually, your body has such a smart mechanism which makes a shield and saves you from all the conspiracy of the microscopic organisms which could make you sick. But unfortunately sometimes the body makes mistakes and it became unable to protect you and then you fall sick, the same happens in case of Yeast infection. When the Yeast grows rapidly out of control of your body then it creates the infection. Yeast infection may occur due to pregnancy, weak immunity or any hormonal therapy etcetera.
What women body parts can be infected?
Generally, Yeast grows rapidly when it gets the moisture and in women body parts like the Underarms and Vagina, the Yeast gets that much moisture that helps them to grow.
Is it normal to have a Yeast infection?
Our lifestyle has become so messy that we don’t get enough time for personal care and hygiene and that’s where Yeast take the chance and make you sick and the Yeast infection causes some intolerable in the body but nothing to worry its completely normal because more than 70 percent women in the world have faced Yeast infection so it’s pretty normal.
So how would I understand what are symptoms?
There are a lot of Yeast infection symptoms and the Yeast infection symptoms in women body are visible easily.
- You will feel itching in the affected area.
- You may also feel burning.
- You may feel pain while peeing and having sex if you have a Yeast infection in the vagina.
- In case of vaginal infection, you may also experience discharge of thick white substance.
- You may also see rashes in your underarm (in case of yeast infection in underarm) or vagina.
- Even there might be water like discharge from underarm in case of infection there.
So these are the Yeast infection symptoms in women.
Prevention is better than cure:
It is always good to take precautions so that no infection occurs in your sensitive body parts.
There are a few things you need to remember in order to prevent Yeast infection.
- Never leave the skin wet after taking a bath or shower or after exercising or after swimming or after sweating. As mentioned earlier the moisture is like heaven for the Yeast to grow.
- Try not to use the tight fitting clothes like pantyhose. Wearing tight fitting dress will keep your body parts wet which may lead to yeast infection. So try to wear loose-fitting clothes and cotton clothes as much as possible.
- Douching may help you too. Douching is basically using spray or shower with water and you can use it on your underarm and vagina in order to prevent such Yeast infection.
How would I treat my yeast infection?
In case you have failed to take the precautions and you are infected by Yeast then you have to treat the infection wisely with care. The best thing you can do is visit a doctor and take medicines that will certainly help. Besides you can also use some anti-fungal creams or ointments o treat your infection. Besides there are few home remedies for yeast infection also such as, you can use anything among Tea Tree Oil, Boric Acid, Yogurt, Coconut oil, Garlic, Cider vinegar on the affected area of our body. Besides have Fresh veggies, Lemon, Tomato, Broccoli, Capsicum which will also help you.