How Many Bottles of Water Should You Drink A Day: Water is an essential nutrient for the survival of humanity and all. On average, your body weight contains up to 60% of water. It flushes out toxins from your body organs, carry nutrients to your cells, cushions joints, and help to digest the food you eat. Every organ in your body needs water to function properly. If you are feeling thirsty and passing urine in dark yellow-colored, strong-smelling in urine are some of the initial signs that you could be dehydrated. A number of cases of dehydration can cause dizziness, confusion and even seizures.
Drinking plenty of water every day plays an important role in maintaining a healthy body. It also helps to improve digestion, and it can even increase your calorie burn. Health authorities commonly recommend drinking 8-10 glasses of water per day to maintain good health. Positively, you can drink 8 to 10 glasses of water per day, it is beneficial.
Health benefits of drinking more water are given below:
- Makes you more energetic.
- Helps in removing the toxins.
- Helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system
- Helps in sweating.
- Helps in the digestion of foods.
- Helps in keeping your skin looking healthy.
- Keep your kidney healthy and free of stones.
- Keep your brain more alert and healthy and improves your focus.
- Helps in lubricating and cushioning your joints
- Helps in balancing electrolytes in our body.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Drinking warm water in the morning has a lot of proven benefits including fast weight loss.
- Water can be an excellent tool for managing your weight because it contains zero calories.
The questions always got stuck in our mind How Many Bottles of Water Should You Drink a Day?
Well, according to different studies show you a different answer. The actual formula (Yes, there is a formula) to calculate how much water you can intake per day:
|YOUR WEIGHT (KG) X 24 HOURS X 2 Times + 500 ML = YOUR WATER INTAKE PER DAY (LITERS) |
1 LITER = 33.814 FL. OZ
Water recommendations: Health authorities commonly recommend to follow 8 by 8 rule which says that one should drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day. That’s almost enough to fill a 2-liter bottle. That’s 10-11 cups of water per day. Your water consumption is based on factors including sex, age, activity level, and others such as if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
According to the research, the daily average amount of water is required on the basis of age and gender. And also you will find out how many bottles of water should You drink a day.
|Based on Age and Gender||Daily Required Quantity of Water (by the drink)|
|Children 4-8 years old||5 glasses|
|children 9-13-year-old||7-8 glasses|
|children 14-18-year-old||8-11 glasses|
|19 years and older for men||13 glasses|
|19 years and over for Women||9 glasses|
|Pregnant woman||10 glasses|
|Breastfeeding women||13 glasses|
Your water guide
- Always Drink around 2-4 glasses of water after waking up.
- If you work in an air-conditioned atmosphere and follow an inactive lifestyle, do not drink more than 2 to 2.5 liters of water per day.
- For moderate workers, for instance, salespersons, it is important to drink around 3 liters of water per day.
- During summer, try to keep yourself hydrated by drinking water at regular intervals.
WHAT DOES WATER DO IN THE BODY?
Water is essential for life. Not just human life—all life. So, what does it actually do?
- Water is important for cells to function properly: it enters into the composition of the cells.
- It removes carbon dioxide from working muscles.
- It transports glucose and oxygen throughout the body.
- It regulates body temperature.
- It helps in lubricate and cushions your body joints.
What is the best time to drink water in a day? | When should drink water in a day?
Did you know that drinking water could be a lifesaver? Pure or clean drinking water does so much to keep your body running smoothly. Here are 8 best times to drink water.
- Drink water when you first get up.
- Drink water before a meal.
- Drink water when you are feeling hungry.
- Drink water before a workout.
- Drink water after a workout.
- Drink water when you are exposed to germs.
- Drink more water when you are ill.
- Drink water when you are tried.
Tips for drinking more water
When you are thirsty and drink water with food then you can fulfill the required amount of water.
If you need some more information to get enough water, then take the following measures to drink more water–
- Wherever you go, try to take a bottle of water with you, at your gym and in the office and even on road trips.
- To fulfill your daily water requirements, you can drink other fluids instead of plain water.
- Other good sources of fluid include milk, pure fruit juice, tea, and syrup.
- Sugar can get liquids from soda and juice instead of drink, but these beverages contain high-calorie content. Whenever possible, drinking plain water is considered to be the best.
- Squeeze fresh lemon or lemon juice into water and drink some flavors in your water and drink it.