1. Hot compression
Warm compression helps in reducing swelling and getting rid of a pimple on your lips by increasing blood flow on the affected site.
To remove it quickly, it will help in the accumulation of fluid and pulse inside a pimple, and the treatment process will start.
- Wearing out a washing cloth and extra water in hot water.
- Hold the warm cloth on the affected area for a few minutes.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times a day until a pimple is completely cured.
Note: Always apply the temperature of compression on your palm before applying it to your lips.
2. Cold compression
Like a hot compression, cold compression is also very effective.
Cooling temperature reduces inflammation and prevents the oil glands, which allows extra oils and bacteria to be extracted from swollen follicles.
It also helps in reducing the area and reducing pain.
- Make some ice cubes bundle in a clean towel.
- Slowly compression against a pimple for 2 to 3 minutes at a time.
- Break for 5 minutes and repeat again.
- Use this treatment several times per day for maximum effect.
Caution: Never apply ice on your skin, because it can frostbite.
Steaming is a wonderful technique to deal with a pimple on your lips. Steam opens the infected pore and allows it to breathe. It helps in getting rid of stranded oils, dirt and bacteria in the pores, which can cause pimples.
This treatment is also good for your whole face because it will remove the impurities and shine your skin.
- Boil a pot of water and put it in a large bowl.
- Place your face on the bowl and put a thick towel over your head to trap the steam.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, remove the towel and dry your face.
- Repeat twice all day until a pimple is completely cured.
4. Moisture Tea Bag
Tea contains good amounts of tannins which help in reducing inflammation and swelling due to a pimple on the lip.
In addition, when applied on the pimple, a moist tea helps in opening the heat holes of the bag, potentially pulling bacteria or pull on the surface, thus increasing the treatment process.
- Dip a tea bag in hot water for a few minutes and remove it.
- Let it cool slightly.
- Squeeze extra water out.
- Place the hot water bag on the pimple and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then, rinse your lips with cold water and dry it with a soft towel.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day.
5. Aloe vera gel
Due to its antibacterial properties, aloe vera helps in the treatment of mouth on lips faster.
It’s anti-inflammatory and healing properties help fight the redness, swelling, and swelling of the affected skin.
In a 2014 study published in the Journal of Dermatological Treatment, aloe vera was found to treat lightly medium acne vulgaris.
- Open a leave an aloe vera plant.
- Remove the gel and apply it on the pimple.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Soak it in water and clean it with a cotton ball.
- Repeat twice for several days.
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help to rid of a pimple on the lip. It helps to kill bacteria which causes pimples and prevents them.
A 2016 study published in the Phytotherapy Research has stated that turmeric and topical both turmeric/curcumin products and supplements, can provide medical benefits for skin health, including acne.
- Mix ½ teaspoons of turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon minced fresh mint leaves and 1 tablespoon josbala oil. Massage a small amount of this paste on the affected area. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes before washing the area with cool water. Do 2 or 3 times a day It can be kept in the refrigerator 2 days before leaving the unused mixture.
- Alternatively, mix equal quantity of turmeric and honey, then apply it directly to the pimples. Leave it for 30 minutes before washing it with cool water. Do it twice daily.
- To reduce the risk of any type of infection, avoid touching the affected lip as much as possible. By touching the lips, it also exposes oil and dirt on your hands.
- To prevent chemicals from hiding your holes and spoiling the problem, avoid using lip gloss, balm or too much makeup on the affected area.
- Always wash your mouth after food, snack or drink, and then dry it.
- Do not clean the area to get rid of a pimple. It will only spoil it.
- If your lips are pimples hormonal, consult the endocrinologist for reaching the root cause of the problem.
- If you want to know how to get rid of a pimple on the lip, use aroma-free toothpaste.
- Use a facial wash that is suitable for your skin type. Clean the areas with the mouth slowly with clean laundry.
- Control your stress level, because the extra stress can delay the treatment process.
- Do not use anything beyond its expiration date.
- Last but not least, avoid oil items, drink lots of water, and eat healthy food to cure lips and prevent a pimple on lips.