Are you experiencing sharp pain in lower right abdomen? The pain in the abdomen had been a common excuse for everyone especially the kids. They couldn’t give a better excuse. But you might be feeling that pain seriously now, sharp pain in the lower abdomen. Any kind of pain is good enough to make anyone worried and yeah it is completely normal to worry. So If you are also feeling that nasty pain then you might be wondering what has actually happened to you or what are the causes or how to get rid of it or is it really serious something. So don’t worry we are here to discuss the sharp pain in the lower abdomen and we will also provide you each and every small information which will help to understand what has really happened and how you will get rid of it.
Know about your abdomen:
The abdomen is known as the belly. It is the body part between the chest and pelvis. The abdomen contains most of the organs which are responsible for digestion including stomach, intestines, liver, gallbladder etcetera. So it really sounds a vital part of the human body. Lower abdomen in the part of your belly under the navel.
Why am I having this pain:
That sharp stabbing pain in lower right abdomen can’t be expressed by words we believe. And if you are having such pain you might be wondering the possible reasons. So here we have shared a few possible reasons.
- Indigestion: Indigestion Is a common problem and you might be feeling that bottom right abdomen pain then you might be having indigestion.
- Gas in the intestine: In case the food you consume don’t get digested properly then gas may build up and it will cause pain.
- Appendicitis: You may have appendicitis. If you are feeling nausea often or losing appetite or having constipation or having any sort of swelling in the abdomen, then you might have appendicitis. So if you can notice any one of the mentioned symptoms then you should consult the doctor immediately.
- Kidney stone: nowadays kidney stone has also become a problem the lifestyle and the contaminated water is sometimes responsible for it and you may have a kidney stone if you are having abdomen pain so we will suggest you to consult a doctor immediately.
- Kidney infection: The same problem of lifestyle and water quality can lead to kidney infection and it can cause pain in the lower abdomen. In this case, also you should consult a doctor.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: It’s a chronic disease and the reasons of this disease is unknown and symptoms are gas, indigestion, pain in the abdomen, stomach cramps etcetera.
So, have told you about the common problems that you may have but in case of sharp pain in lower right abdomen female then there might be some other reasons.
- Ovarian Cyst: when cyst sacs are developed in the ovary then it is called ovarian cyst. And if you have a large ovarian cyst then you might get into trouble. The symptoms are, face problems while peeing, abnormal periods, bloating, pain while having sex.
- Endometriosis: lines in the ovaries or the stomach are seen and this is a chronic disease and if you have endometriosis then you will definitely feel a sharp pain in the lower right abdomen and you should definitely consult a doctor if you have this.
- Ectopic pregnancy: it’s a kind of complexity during pregnancy and it happens when the fertilized egg is present outside womb and it will cause a serious problem. Even then you will feel the lower abdomen pain.
There are also some specific reasons for the pain in male. So we are listing them below.
- Hernia: when a part of the bowel gets into the passage at lower abdomen then the hernia occurs and you should consult a doctor in such case.
- Testicular torsion: when the blood flow is restricted due to the twisted spermatic cord then also the abdomen pain occurs and you should definitely consult a doctor because if you so further delay then you may get into severe trouble in future.
How would I get rid of the pain?
As mentioned earlier this pain might occur due to normal reasons like indigestion and gas. In such cases, some home remedies will definitely help but in case of other severe problems mentioned, you should consult a doctor without further delay.
Prevention is better than cure:
If you live a healthy lifestyle, exercise regularly, drink adequate water regularly and eat healthy foods then the chance of being sick will always decrease. So try to follow a good and healthy lifestyle.
So, we believe that you have all the answer to the query about a sharp pain in lower right abdomen what has actually happened to you or what are the causes or how to get rid of it or is it really serious something.