How to reduce redness on face: The best technique to get rid of the redness on the face will be different depending on the causes of the red color. Usually, red skin can be controlled with cosmetics and cleanliness, but other problems may be needed for additional remedies which cause the skin to bother your face. To help reduce the redness on your face, follow the most appropriate method for your type of problem.
Your Skin Care
Find the Reasons Your product may be due to an allergic reaction, pimples, or other irritation in your skincare routine. Think of cosmetics, skin care products and hair products that you use. Reduce the expenditure in all of them and gradually introduce them to your regular one-by-one. In this way, you can determine what can cause redness in your skin.
- If redness is related to swelling of the face, especially lips or tongue, or trouble breathing, then immediately seek medical attention to call 911 in the United States.
- Start with this product you have just started using because this product starts the feedback.
- You can schedule an appointment with an allergy or dermatologist. You can do a patch test, in which small amounts of chemicals will be placed on your skin, which will be controlled to the reaction.
- It is possible that you have oily sensitive skin. If so, some brands product lines for sensitive skin – examples are Avino’s ultra shooting lines and Eukerin’s anti-lines.
- After finding out which chemicals is the root cause of your redness, stop using this product which includes chemical as an active or inactive component.
Wash your face once or twice a day. Use hot water, as both hot water and cold water can dry your skin. If you wash your face wrongly, you can bother and make your skin redder. You should wash with sanitation for sensitive skin, without odor, and avoid your skin drying or alcohol or other ingredients.
- When you do, your skin will dry with a soft towel. Do not rubbish your face, because you can bother your skin more.
- Use a cleaner with sulfates, such as Rosedale, will help you with swelling.
- If your redness is not sensitive and your skin is sensitive, use those products that contain benzoyl peroxide, such as clearer.
Use a moisturizer After washing your face, immediately put a cream or face lotion on your face to fix moisture.
- You can put your lotion in the refrigerator and keep it on your face when it is cold. Cold products cause the blood vessels of the face to cause narrow and vanishing redness.
- Do not use products with alcohol, witch hazel, mint, fragrance, eucalyptus or clove oil. It is believed that these products are troubling the skin and they will only bother it more.
Consider buying special creams that are sold without a prescription. The most popular is Topical Cortisone, which helps in removing redness, steroids in the cream, relieves skin and reduces inflammation. Put a cream containing hydrocortisone in 0.5% or 1% solution Use it normally 1 or 2 times a day, but only in affected areas.
- Do not use these creams for a long time, because they can irritate your skin in large amounts.
- You can also find more soothing and natural creams such as Latics, Turmeric, Magnesium, Cucumber or Ginger.
Consider using aloe vera gel Aloe vera can help reduce inflammation and remove pain. You can use the gel from the aloe vera plant or you can buy it without any prescription. To help reduce redness, use aloe gel on your face twice a day.
- To remove the gel from the aloe vera plant, a large aloe leaf of the last part of the plant shows. Cut the center of the plant, remove the internal part and remove the gel. Then, place it on your face twice a day.
- You can find aloe vera gel in most supermarkets and pharmacies.
Best Treatment For How to Reduce Redness on Face
Consider applying some coconut oil, coconut oil is a natural opiate that resolves humidification. Be cautious of putting oil on the skin with acne because it can make it even worse Coconut oil prevents your skin from losing moisture and getting dehydrated, which is a common cause of redness. It also contains lauric acid, which contains antiviral, fungal, and antibiotic properties that help your skin regenerate. Rub your coconut oil on your face every night, paying special attention to problematic spots, which seem very thick or which are very red.
- You can also use olive oil, almond oil or rose seed oil. They have nutrients similar to coconut oil and will help to moisturize your skin.
- Coconut oil is due to dryness when it relieves redness.
Consider using oatmeal masks, besides oat redness, are excellent for liberation, from sunburn to eczema or from ordinary irritation. Buy pure porridge and add water to let the oatmeal absorb water and then keep it as a mask. In one day, leave the mask on your face for at least 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
- You can prepare it with milk to improve it. Make sure the milk contains less fat, such as 2% fat milk or whole milk. Fat protein in milk helps to rejuvenate your skin.
- If you smoke, talk to a doctor or a dermatologist to stop it, Smoking can be reddish in the skin.
- Professional skin care such as a dermatologist or esthetician can give you good advice on what products (sold without a prescription or that) can be better for your skin.
- In the United States, find out which skin care professionals are available for you in the first place of your insurance, in search of someone, so you do not pay from your pocket. For example, some insurance programs cover dermatologists, but not Esthesians.
The redness is associated with your lips or tongue swelling in your face, especially, or if you have any trouble breathing, seek medical attention immediately.